Money Transfer System, MTS, Prognosis, BMC Patrol, ITRS, Foresight helpful, SWIFT
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Financial Services client who are seeking Support Manager to join the team in London.
The Role Responsibilities
- SME for MTS (Money Transfer System) to provide all-lines (1st-3rd) BAU support to the Cash business.
- Change coordination and implementation. Adhere to Change Control and Fault Reporting Procedures.
- Audit, Risk and Control engagement.
- Business continuity management.
- Performance/stability reviews/improvements.
- Service Improvement Plans.
- High Severity incident management.
- Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis.
- Work closely with SD/Database/Network /Infrastructure teams to improve platform service offering.
- Work out-of-hours/weekends as required.
- Travel when required.
- University Diploma or degree preferred but not essential.
- Banking/Finance Industry experience essential.
- Very strong Technical knowledge of MTS.
- Knowledge of the ACE / Pelican system a strong advantage.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbally.
- Knowledge of Swift messaging systems an advantage
- Knowledge of Prognosis, BMC Patrol, ITRS, Foresight helpful
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.