The supply planners work with the in-market country and supply chain managers to maintain the balance of overall supply/demand requirements for their portfolio, proactively identifying demand
About the job:
The supply planners work with the in-market country and supply chain managers to maintain the balance of overall supply/demand requirements for their portfolio, proactively identifying demand uncertainties and future supply constraints. The main focus of the role is to ensure customer on-time delivery for a given portfolio, ensure efficient use of Inventory and introduce new products to the agreed timelines. Also being able to work in planning projects using analytical skills providing information for decision making.
- Maintain balance of overall supply/demand requirements for their portfolio (3-27 months horizon), challenging commercial units (receiving countries) and third party demands, sales forecasts & demand uncertainty.
- Proactively identify demand uncertainties and future supply constraints and develop options/scenarios to ensure that requested delivery dates are ensured.
- Maintain strong relationship with Supply Chain Management and Commercial Teams to ensure their plans are aligned with both the business and Supply Chain Strategies.
- Work in partnership with Supply Chain managers, Global planners, Asset planners and Demand Managers to ensure the optimization of inventory throughout the regional supply chain (AI, raw materials, bulk and finished products), managing the trade-off between Customer service, Inventory investment and Production efficiency.
- We are looking for innovative and collaborative individuals who strive to be challenged by their work and enjoy working within a diverse and encouraging environment.
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Significant experience in a supply chain planning environment, with high preference for experience in the agribusiness sector
- Understanding of Supply Chain Planning processes and solid experience with reports and advanced excel skills.
- Strong sense of urgency combined with good prioritization skills
- Ability to translate system figures and market insights into workable plans
- The ability to understand and reconcile conflicting objectives
- Team player, able to work across functional boundaries and cultures
- Ownership of problems through to completion
- Able to make tough decisions under pressure
- Supply Planning environment. BI, APO, SAP R3 within a manufacturing environment, gaining solid understanding for manufacturing processes would be preferred.
- Bachelors' / Masters' degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, IT or other equivalent work experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.