Supply Chain Planner - Global Blue Chip
My client, a global blue chip within technology is looking for a Supply Chain Planner within it's EMEA Operations team. You will actively engage with cross-functional teams in ensuring stable supply of its hardware products.
- Check completeness of data from weekly retailer and distributor sellout and inventory reporting following up with sales teams on missing data.
- Support system setup for launch activities (e.g., manage SKU configuration in its internal systems + liaise with internal logistics team on fulfilment.
- Check completeness of internal forecast data for weekly calls. Sense check data and highlight any issues to planning leads.
- Support markets in planning and executing promotional activities.
- Monitor and follow up on delayed/missing orders/deliveries with logistics team and sales team.
- Analysis of internal supply plans vs PO commitment. Create daily shortage reports.
- Operational or equivalent practical experience with Supply Chain Management, ideally within hardware or technology industries
- Experience of independently running projects from conception through to completion.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic firm, for more information please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Packer, Senior Consultant at Morgan McKinley by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.