Supply Chain Finance Business Partner job
My client is a global household name, currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Finance Business Partner. This role is based close to Slough and is paying up to £50k plus bonus.
The total spend managed by procurement within the business is over €1bn, which is split across raw materials and finished product. Working in this team you will be working closely with the Procurement function to provide all aspects of Financial Planning and Analysis, Decision Support and Business Partnering. The aim is to provide control and insight on performance whilst also driving business improvements.
- Procurement business partnering and communications with commercial teams through delivery of various projects
- Focussed on driving better ways of doing things in Procurement Finance across business processes
- Developing inflation reporting including impact of projects v market inflation
- Creation of standard project evaluation model(s) for projects
- Embed & further develop project reporting
- Enhancing reporting & communication decks including development of primes reporting structure
- External inflation understanding & communications
- Developing reporting & analysis across FX, working capital & contract spend
- Support integration of new acquisitions to procurement numbers
- Qualified Accountant with proven commercial decision support
- Experience of delivering changes to processes/building models
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proactive, motivated self-starter - able to identify improvement ideas
- A persuasive manner and the ability to exert influence to drive impact across the function
- Ability to own and deliver own work against tight deadlines
- Strong modelling skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.