Support the Head of Advisory to help support implementation of their Advisory stream strategy.
The Executive Office (EO) provides administrative support to the Leadership Team, the Partnership Council and the partners who lead those bodies.
- Support the Head of Advisory to help support implementation of their Advisory stream strategy.
- Will be part of the central strategy team, working on discrete projects when capacity permits.
- Driving change programmes and projects within the Advisory stream.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders. Provide support and guidance at a senior level.
- Monitoring of central Advisory stream KPIs.
- Ensure an effective communication and engagement strategy/plan for the Advisory stream. Taking responsibility of key events and meetings.
- Deliver and coordinate new initiatives across the Advisory stream.
- Develop tools and best practice guides to ensure the stream is as efficient and effective as possible.
- To work with key internal stakeholders to develop a collaborative culture within the stream.
- Demonstrable experience of working as a strategy/operations manager ideally in a Professional Services firm.
- Passionate about driving change.
- Ability to add value through innovative thinking.
- Ability to work and communicate at all levels in a way that encourages two-way communication.
- Adopts an organised and systematic approach to work and incorporates flexibility to respond to changes.
- Ability to gather data, analyse issues and is able to breakdown themes systematically.
- Builds alliances inside and outside the business to meet strategic objectives
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.