Statutory Accountant - up to £65k FTC - 6 Month Contract
Morgan McKinley are recruiting a Statutory Accountant to join the a worldwide leading Media business. The role will be paying up to £65,000 on an initial 6 month contract.
- Preparation of UK statutory financial statements for Head office
- Preparation of TB to statutory account reconciliations, including identifying and supporting
statutory adjustments required
- Ownership of the audit relationship and liaise directly with the audit team and head office
finance team for audit queries.
- Preparation of analysis to support the recoverability of inter-company assets
- Fully qualified with 2+ years post qualified experience in a large company
- Experience of statutory accounts preparation
- Experience with IFRS
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage and communicate well with key stakeholders
If this opportunity is something you would like to be put forward for, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.