This excellent vacancy will be suitable for a candidate who seeks to develop their skill set within the finance and debt recovery sector.
Our client is expanding their finance team and is seeking a bright Credit Controller to be responsible for the management of their Vulnerable customers. Within this position you will be offered excellent training during the job and be part of a vibrant, supportive team in Redhill.
Your Duties Will Include
- Dealing with the customers database, ensuring all contracts are contacted appropriately
- Ensure all invoices, credit/debit notes, and processing the associated documentation swiftly and accurately
- Contacting clients on outstanding debt via telephone and emails across the market
- Liaising and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Managing any escalations of any credit notes are being dealt in a timely manner and correctly
- Previous experience in credit control, debt collection, accounts receivable or administrative roles would be desirable
- Previous skills in arranging settlements, debit notes and invoices
- Excellent IT skills in Excel
- Ability to operate to a sensitive approach, be self-motivated, focused, assertive and able to work in a team
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.