Sourcing & Vendor Manager - Cross Categories
Sourcing and Vendor Manager -Cross Category (Enterprise Services, Tech, HR, Marketing, Professional Services)
- Experience with Acquisitions from a contract standpoint (novations, terminations, renegotiations)
- Identify, develop and implement a project plan to action all contracts that need to be reviewed and executed as part of the acquisition. Organize weekly status updates to ensure all responsible parties are delivering/meeting timelines
- Project Management across all sourcing categories and various teams across this organisation (stakeholders, RQA, infosec) to ensure all open items associated with each contract review has been closed out.
- Have a high-level understanding of the key risks associated with contracting with vendors & be able to clearly articulate any identified risks to key stakeholders.
- Support the Category Manager/Sourcing Managers daily where needed to drive urgent deals to closure and action any follow ups
- Superior project management skills - ability to obtain updates on a weekly basis and drive deals to closure (experience handling acquisitions)
- Excellent analytical skills - ability to provide managements with a dashboard updating progress on what is closed and what is still outstanding on a weekly basis
- Strong communication skills
- 7+ years of strategic sourcing/procurement and vendor management experience across two or three of the following categories: Enterprise Services, IT, HR, Marketing, Professional Services.
- Proven ability to manage issues to resolution
- Ability to understand contractual language
- Minimum of a business degree or equivalent
Please do not wait to apply or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.