The Sourcing Lead is responsible for implementing this organisations procurement strategy within the category of responsibility, including strategic, operational and tactical sourcing projects and contract renewals with high to moderate complexity and risk
- Direct responsibility for development, and delivery where required, of sourcing and contracting strategies across a portfolio of complex and strategic categories and suppliers which deliver best in market and innovative solutions for the business.
- Accountable for the delivery of a variety of risk/complexity sourcing activity (individual and any direct reports), including RFx, supplier negotiations and contracting, ensuring compliance with this organisations sourcing policy, public procurement regulations and other applicable regulations as a minimum standard and alignment with business strategy.
- Line management of direct reports, performing reviews of capabilities, facilitating and managing performance and appraisal meetings, carrying out coaching and development support and promoting good business culture.
- Experience of PCR 2015 and OJEU processes
- Evidence of delivering end-to-end procurement processes
- Knowledge and experience of using procurement/purchasing systems
- Relevant technical category experience: Software, infrastructure and services, business services including consultancy, HR and FM
Applications for this role will close on Wednesday the 28th August 2019. Please do not wait to apply!!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.