Solutions Architect with experience of SAP PS & FICO - Telecoms background preferred
Must have SAP Project Systems experience - ideally telecoms background - manages the internal and system management pieces - someone who can advise the client if the PS module is integrated correctly.
Based in either Hatfield or Bristol with travel to the other site
Basic Configuration review based on SAP Custom build documents, SAP design documents and system walkthrough with SAP users and Process owners for:
* SAP MM Module covering broader functionality area: Material Master Attributes - Material Types & Available views, Batch and Classification, Bill of Material structure
* Procurement Usage in SAP encompassing PR/PO types, Info Record, Outline agreement, Catalogue, Price List, PO reports
* Logistics Processes covering Outbound and Inbound Documents, Picking and Put away strategies.
* Inventory and Warehouse Management review covering Plant definition, Storage location and WH structure, MRP Usage, Movement types and Account Determination.
* Plant Maintenance covering Equipment Master Records
* Project Systems covering Budget Management Process, Work Breakdown Structure, Integration with MM & SD/LE & PM & FI
* Finance & Asset Accounting covering automatic AICC creation, asset registration process and asset classes
Set up Tactical training and scope for quick fixes based on assessments done above and scope the requirements for setting up SAP Tactical training clinics:
* Training curriculum for a maximum of 5 training clinics over a period of 3 weeks
* Preparing high level handouts based on gaps identified
* Support SME & Process owners to deliver tactical training clinics with identified users
* Record feedback and further improvement opportunities during tactical training clinics
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.