Technical architect, Solution Architect
- Developing, maintaining and communicating elements of a Digital Reference Architecture that enables the delivery of an ambitious and exciting business strategy;
- Defining delivery roadmaps for assigned elements of the Digital Reference Architecture;
- Working with business and change stakeholders in shaping, delivering and agreeing high level solution architectures that are aligned to 's wider Enterprise Architecture;
- Working closely with digital change projects to ensure that detailed design and delivery work is consistent with the agreed solution architecture;
- The role requires close collaboration with business stakeholders, business architects, solution architects, product managers and delivery teams across .
- Enterprise architecture processes (e.g. TOGAF);
- Modelling and design tooling;
- Agile project delivery methodologies;
- Mobile app development and deployment;
- Micro-services and containerisation;
- API management technologies.
- DevOps practises and tooling to enable collaboration and automation;
- Designing solutions based on cloud technologies;
- Designing for digital security;
- Best practice digital design patterns;
- Broad knowledge and experience of Azure capabilities;
- The Salesforce.com platform and its wider ecosystem;
- Data modelling and design;
- Application monitoring tools and techniques;
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.