Exciting opportunity at a young and enthusiastic Law Firm based in Camden, North London.
The role would suit an experienced Paralegal, Legal Executive or Solicitor with 1-3 years PQE. The work will cover all aspects of family law from care proceedings, divorce, separation, civil partnerships, children and financial issues. Court advocacy skills and panel qualifications would be beneficial but not crucial.
The role offers a lot of exposure within a tight-knit team!
- Essential to have at least one year of Family Law experience.
- Excellent client care skills
- Fully IT literate
- Ability to prioritise, keen administrative and organisational skills
- Demonstrable commitment to teamwork and leadership potential
- Confidence and ambition to drive a small but talented team
- Commercial awareness
If you feel like you meet the above requirements, feel free to get in touch with Daniel on 0207 092 0107, or email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.