One of the UK's fastest growing cloud and communications providers, requires their first lawyer.
The UK's No.1 fastest growing cloud, infrastructure and telecommunications company is seeking to hire their first in house lawyer.
As the first legal hire, you will be providing first line support to the commercial teams across the business whilst working closely with the Commercial Director and CFO to create a suite of template contracts for the future. You will safeguard risk mitigation whilst ensuring that timely decisions are made to create an agile and customer focused approach.
Responsibilities will include:
- Set up and manage the commercial legal process to standardise terms and manage exceptions in the contracting process
- Collaborate with the Commercial team(s) to review and negotiate client commercial contracts
- Advise on master service agreements and general terms and conditions
- Provide input at senior management and Board level
- You must be a qualified commercial contracts lawyer with at least 4 years' PQE and a very hands-on approach
- Experienced in working in both a B2B and B2C environment would be advantageous and should have advised on a variety of tech agreements including:
- interconnect/routing/carrier agreements, privacy issues, liaison with regulators & security services, consumer issues,
- network infrastructure, media/content acquisition agreements, marketing reviews and regulatory approvals
- cloud and data centre agreements
- You should be a tech savvy lawyer seeking to work in a fast and dynamic environment
Please contact James Franklin at Morgan McKinley to discuss in confidence, this first legal hire for this forward thinking business.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.