Software Procurement Manager
Procurement plays a critical role in this organisation where we are charged with building, funding and protecting this organisations value by leveraging the capabilities of our third party partners and suppliers. The technology, products and services sourced underpin this organisations IT platforms, our operations, and the services offered to customers. The suppliers are responsible for some of this organisations largest change programmes.
- Category Management & Sourcing Execution for:
- Technology Software Solutions & Billing/ Revenue Management/ Fraud
- Accountable for commercial strategy & structuring and negotiating supplier contacts to underpin and transform the Technology software estate.
- An expert in Software.
- Additionally understand and expertise in advanced and emerging technologies.
- Ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders on commercial services and sourcing approach.
- Relationship and negotiation skills required for leading complex pan-category negotiations with global suppliers.
- Ability to manage complex, strategic and commercial requirements between this company and Suppliers to realise key milestones around delivery of services and maintaining continuous service levels
- Change management skills to delivery transformation
- Expert understanding around commercial models that pertain to Software to support this companies business operations.
Morgan McKinley are recruiting for an end to end Procurement Manager to look after the global Software spend.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.