Software Developer (Excel VBA, SQL, Sharepoint, HTML)
A London based Investment Bank is looking to hire a Software Developer with experience of implementing helpdesks and building websites, including designing a target operating model and writing processes, training resources and implementing technology solutions.
Ideally someone who has come from a helpdesk background and understands the intricacies of setting it up.
- Developer level, extensive technical skills: Advanced excel, SharePoint, metrics dashboards (preferably Qlikview), EPM solutions, workflow and helpdesk solutions (e.g. ServiceNow).
- Strong technical skills - Excel VBA / SQL / Java
- Strong and demonstrated ability of building websites using SharePoint technology and html for professional site presentation
- Experience of implementing helpdesks, including designing a target operating model and writing processes, training resources and implementing the right technology solutions
- Must have worked on a user supporting helpdesk with direct interaction with internal clients by email & phone
- 80% of the job will be coding and 20% will be on building
- Compliance and regulatory experience required
- Project management and coordination experience
- Experience working in financial services
- Knowledge of benefits and dependency mapping, risk management and resource planning
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.