Sharepoint Technical Consultant (O365) - 6 month contract - Brighton
A o365 Technical Consultant (SharePoint) is required by a leading organisation that is looking for a consultant to work on-client-site in Brighton.
The client is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual to join their growing Project team and work to deliver high quality, professional consultancy and solutions to their clients.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience of design, configuration, building solutions and bespoke workflows for SharePoint & Microsoft Teams. They will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and will professionally represent the company's brand to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing and building high quality SharePoint & Microsoft Teams solutions based on specifications following industry best practice
- Consulting on SharePoint & Microsoft Teams design and best practices
- Planning and delivering client-facing workshops and meetings
- Building trusted relationships with clients & suppliers
Alongside the aptitude to fulfil a client-facing role the successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience of SharePoint Online (& on-prem), Microsoft Teams and OneDrive
- Extensive experience of SharePoint Migrations from legacy farms
- Experience of Office365 configuration and design
- Experience of Forms and Workflow would be advantageous
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.