Share Schemes, Reward Manager, Reading
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a leading Reward practice.
With a highly prestigious client portfolio, this is a great opportunity to help to contribute and shape its future success.
Due to continued success and demand for their services, the team is growing and currently seeking a talented Share Schemes, Reward, Manager to be based in Reading.
- Contribute to business development and client pursuit efforts by preparing proposals and delivering presentations to potential clients.
- High level management of the successful delivery of technically complex and demanding consulting projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical / business driven approach taken.
- Demonstrate an understanding of project and programme management leading practices.
- Structure and manage projects or programmes of work which meet and exceed client expectations and mitigate any risks or issues
- Experience of working in employment tax, dealing with compliance issues and providing technical advice
- Any of the following qualifications: ATT / ACA / CA / CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA).
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral
- A strategic and commercial awareness of wide business issues.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.