Share Schemes, Reward Manager, London
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a leading Reward practice.
With a highly prestigious client portfolio, this is a great opportunity to help to contribute and shape its future success.
Due to continued success and demand for their services, the team is growing and currently seeking a talented Reward Manager to be based in London.
- To successfully sell, design and deliver share schemes solutions to a broad range of clients in the Financial Services sectors: Banking and Capital Markets, Insurance and Wealth and Asset Management
- High level management of the successful delivery of technically complex and demanding consulting projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical / business driven approach taken.
- Demonstrate an understanding of project and programme management leading practices.
- Structure and manage projects or programmes of work which meet and exceed client expectations and mitigate any risks or issues.
- Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken.
- Experience of working in employment tax, dealing with compliance issues and providing technical advice
- Any of the following qualifications: ATT / ACA / CA / CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA).
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations both written and oral
- A strategic and commercial awareness of wide business issues.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.