Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a settlements administrator
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Settlements Administrator on behalf of a major investment bank based in Quartermile, Edinburgh. The Settlements Administrator will have overall responsibility for processing trade settlement and will be rewarded with an hourly salary of up to £14.50 an hour on an initial contract of 6 months.
* Complete incoming collective investment documentation requests in a timely manner.
* Follow up on pending transition trades to ensure timely settlement.
* Responsible for the resolution of cash and security exceptions assigned to the group.
* Complete daily processing within established deadlines, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
* Research and resolve internal and external inquiries.
* Participate in departmental and corporate initiatives as needed.
* Mitigate risk by identifying operational issues and improvements to procedures.
* Maintain appropriate records of work undertaken.
* Manage time and priorities effectively and be able to adapt quickly to new systems and processes
* Performs all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines and internal procedures and policies.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
To apply for this URGENT role please submit yuor cv NOW.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.