Service Delivery Manager, Healthcare, SDM
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Technology client who are looking to get a Service Delivery Manager on board to join their team in London.
The SDM must have a very good working knowledge of all aspects of IT, with good knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and Office applications, and of course ITIL.
- Overall delivery and people management
- Overseeing IT transformation/restructuring
- Overseeing & managing Service Delivery within client's campus/data centres
- Defining Service Delivery initiatives that will either improve the efficiency or reduce the total cost of ownership
- Stakeholder management of software/hardware standardisation, roll-out and deployment
- Design, Plan and Implement incident/request/change management processes that are applicable to the Healthcare/Hospital environment
- Support the management and development of the client by taking part in business planning and work in liaison with other teams
- Comply with departmental/corporate controls and procedures and all internal control processes
- Undertake any other ad hoc duties as deemed appropriate by the Line Manager
- Monitor and control project costs and budgeting for all resources including people, material, expenses, etc
- Budgetary management
- Team management and development (this role will look after system administrators/service desk and desktop engineers etc...
- Healthcare experience
- In-depth of working with technology/process/methodology stack:
- Desktop Support/Service Desk technologies/processes
- Good knowledge of infrastructure, networks & storage
- Good working knowledge of Cloud administration & Transition
- Leadership & Management
- demonstrate the ability to transform an organisation with continuous improvement
- Vendor/Contract/Supplier Management
- demonstrate the ability optimise contracts
- measure supplier performance
- understanding of asset management in healthcare
- Project Management
- Escalation Management
- Major/Critical Escalation management in a Healthcare environment
- Excellent Written & Oral Communications
- Best Practice Governance
- Experience of the ability to introduce governance
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001/9001
- Strong People and Stakeholder Management Skills.
- Excellent communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.