SEO & Performance Manager
Location - Guildford
Salary - up to £39,000 DOE
My client are currently recruiting for an experienced SEO Manager to join their thriving digital team. They are looking for a process-driven SEO expert, utilising your technical skills to deliver brand goals whilst building authority and traffic to the website. You will be responsible for leading the development of the SEO & CRO strategy. Leading on and ensuring the introduction and continuous improvement of all relevant and applicable measurement tactics to drive audience engagement.
- Delivery of SEO strategy and activity and drive best practice, organic growth and keyword rankings
- Ongoing analysis of website performance and engagement metrics
- Incorporate and deliver on best practice in CRO techniques to drive lead generation and income
- Create smart landing pages tailored to maximise specific marketing goals
- Continually test and track web user journeys and ensure they are driving correct behaviour
- Accountable for ensuring the website is effectively optimised for organic search through the implementation of modern SEO techniques
- Iterative A/B testing of pages, functionality and conversion points
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills at all / senior levels.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Experience of leading a team, coaching and developing individuals
Key experience & Skills
- Minimum 5 years proven experience within Digital Marketing
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Demonstrable understanding & knowledge of CMS programmes
- Excellent technical capabilities with in depth knowledge of HTML & CSS with an ability to custom code new front end functionality for the website
- UI/UK experience
- Thorough knowledge of SEO best practices
- In depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager & Google Search console
- In depth knowledge of CRO tactics
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.