Location - Guildford
Salary - up to £39,000 DOE
My client are currently recruiting for an experienced SEO Manager to join their thriving digital team. They are looking for a process-driven SEO expert, utilising your technical skills to deliver brand goals whilst building authority and traffic to the website. You'll have a passion for the details, bringing creativity and flair to the work which you undertake.
- Delivery of SEO strategy and activity and drive best practice and improved results across multiple sites.
- Delivery of projects including technical SEO, on-site content audits, keyword research, competitor & content gap analysis. Development of editorial content and social media strategies as related to SEO
- Building of inbound organic search traffic and improving search engine results pages.
- Identify and deliver new areas for on-line development.
- Regular tracking and reporting identifying areas for improvement to deliver on KPI's.
- Background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations.
- A proactive approach, ability to prioritise workload and deliver against performance goals and KPIs.
- Analytical, methodical, technical and creative with excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong collaborator and good key stakeholder management.
- Previous experience of managing a team a plus.
- SEO Expertise, with demonstrable experience in outreach and creative campaigns.
- Solid understanding of off page metrics.
- Thorough understanding of outreach best practices
- Experience of understanding customers, tone of voice and ability to drive performance whilst protecting brand values.
- Ability to work at pace towards challenging deadlines.
- Strong influencing and stakeholder management skills at all / senior levels.
- Experience managing budgets.
- Experience of leading a team, coaching and developing individuals
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.