SEO & Content Executive
SEO Outreach & Content Executive
Location - Leatherhead
My client are currently recruiting for a SEO & Content Executive for their thriving agency based in Leatherhead. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a company at the forefront of technology with great rewards and career progression. It's the ideal role for someone who has had entry-level experience in PR, Content or SEO to take the next step in their careers.
Ideally, a successful candidate will have an aptitude for working in a fast-paced start-up culture, and deeply understand the requirements to effectively contribute to a growth-driven company.
- Content creation & outreach - managing the process and delivery
- Creating the supplementary content needed to deliver campaigns
- Developing a list of prospects based on the overall outreach strategy
- Ability to quantify the links generated and the benefit to a client
- Analyse the overall performance of the strategy based on KPIs like return rates and open rates.
- Ongoing reports based on the current performance of the outreach
- Contributing to the company blog whilst developing content that will get us recognised
- Contributing to proposals for prospective clients
- Educating the wider team on the latest outreach tactics and being an all-round advocate for SEO
- 12 months' practical experience in either PR, Digital PR, Content Marketing or SEO role
- Hands-on experience of crafting outreach emails
- Experience in building a list of prospects
- Knowledge of Copywriting and Content Creation
- Knowledge of On-page SEO best practices and an interest in keeping up to date with the latest updates.
- Strong communication - face to face, telephone and via formal presentation/pitches.
- Analytical with the ability to interpret information, news, data and research quickly.
- Proactive and highly organised with strong time management and planning skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Credible and articulate with good communication and presentation skills
- Innovative and creative with a concise, precise and effective approach to problem solving
- Collaborative and able to work closely with others on shared or similar projects
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.