Senior Wholesale Marketing Manager opportunity!
I am headhunting for a senior wholesale marketer for a reputable asset management firm based in the City.
Responsibilities of Senior Wholesale Marketing Manager:
- Creating and delivering marketing campaigns to promote their products to institutional clients
- Act as the lynch pin between marketing and the channel
- Develop strategic campaigns and work closely with the sales team
- Work on advertising, events, content marketing and digital marketing
- Consider opportunities to enhance the brand
- Manage relationships with external agencies
- Consider how to develop the social media strategy
- Manage industry award submissions
Experience required of Senior Wholesale Marketing Manager:
- Very minimum of five years experience working in asset management channel marketing
- Experience marketing to wholesale clients
- Strong understanding of investment products including equity, fixed income, multi asset and property
- Educated to University degree level
- CIM or equivalent preferred
- IMC qualification
- Excellent writing skills and communication skills
- Confident self starter
- Creativity and resilience
- Strong project management skil
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.