To have technical capability in accounting and reporting treasury transactions under IFRS, The ideal candidate will have experience of working on hedge accounting and inflation swaps
The primary focus of the role;
- To have technical capability in accounting and reporting treasury transactions under IFRS
- Proficient with the requirements of IFRS 9, IFRS 7 and IFRS 13
- Broad understanding of derivative valuation modelling including CVA/DVA.
- A good grounding in reporting of finance income and expenditure for statutory reporting and disclosure
- Experience working with Reval, in particular the ledger accounting module.
- Compliance with IFRS and requirements in relation to treasury transactions and derivative accounting
- Preparing period end movement reconciliations and analysis
- Liaison with the company auditors vis a vis treasury accounting entries and reporting
- Developing treasury accounting in accordance to changes to accounting standards
- Qualified accountant with strong experience in treasury accounting.
- General expertise in all aspects of treasury technical accounting
- Knowledge and experience of Group Accounting (consolidation) under complex company structures.
- Able to determine hedge designations and accounting rules / entries under IFRS 9 for cash flow and fair value hedges.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working on hedge accounting and inflation swaps
If you would like to know more or feel you have the skills for this position please call me on 01753 201 460 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.