This leading global Asset Manager is currently recruiting for a Senior Corporate Tax Manager to join their team in London.
This leading global Asset Manager is currently recruiting for a Senior Corporate Tax Manager to join their team in London. The role will be responsible for preparing, reviewing and managing tax reporting and compliance work in UK and Europe.
The role will include:
- Preparation of quarterly tax reporting calculations for UK and European entities for external US GAAP financial reporting.
- Preparation of UK corporation tax returns.
- Preparation of UK corporation tax filings, including corporation tax returns, group relief claims, corporate interest restriction returns, Country by Country Reporting filings, and other tax compliance work as required.
- Preparation of IFRS tax accounting provisions for UK statutory accounts.
- Managing European tax compliance and statutory accounts tax work by overseeing the work of external service providers.
- Supporting the UK Head of Tax in managing interactions with local tax authorities.
- Monitoring and assessing changes in UK and European tax / accounting environment that are applicable to the taxation of our business.
- Working with the UK Head of Tax to develop and improve tax processes and controls.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with good experience of corporation tax reporting and compliance for large listed companies, obtained in an in-house tax team or professional services firm. They will need to demonstrate good technical and practical knowledge or a wide range of corporation tax matters relevant to large corporate groupS.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.