This is the ideal role for a Talent professional looking for a new challenge
Morgan McKinley is a recruiting for a Talent & Performance Manager role to look at the Development, Succession Planning, Diversity and over all Talent pipeline for a large matrix basd business.
The role will suit an individual who is proactive, with a background from a fast paced business, who is a specialist at stake holder management and getting buy in.
- Ownership of Talent population. Providing data that proves alignment of business needs through Success Factors.
- Liaising with Central & Regional Learning, Talent & Development functions and HRBP's, to create data that can be used to map talent pipelines successfully and therefore allow accurate allocation of business resources.
- Drive 5 main area's:
Creation of Talent strategies, that align to individual business units
Talent Management at a VP level, driving performance and making sure the correct allocation of VP level resources
Succession and Workforce planning, guaranteeing development and allocation of the best internal Talent
Management of the annual performance revierw process
Creation of a robust Diversity strategy to ensure a diverse workforce
- Experience as a Senior Talent Specialist incorporating Talent, Succession, Workforce Planning, Diversity and Learning & Development skill sets.
- Ability to work operating both at a strategic and operational level to drive forward business lead talent agenda's in a commercially astute organisation
- Experience of working across multiple geographies in a multinational matrixed organisation.
- Shown experience working with senior executive level partners.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.