Leading international bank seeking senior surveillance analyst for contract in Central London
My client, a large global bank based in central are looking for a Senior Surveillance Analyst to come on board to make a major impact with one of their upcoming projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced analyst to join a dynamic and international team who look to achieve at a high standard with a delivery focused mind-set.
- Support the delivery of core elements of the Compliance Management Plan (see responsibilities below) as it relates to monitoring and surveillance on a timely and consistent basis and in accordance with this mandate and agreed goals/objectives, and
- Support the development of a strong and consistent compliance culture across all areas of the CM, WM, GAM and I&TS operations in Europe.
Closely supporting the daily operations of the organization's dynamic surveillance team. The primary activities of the team:
- Overseeing multiple Compliance trade surveillance activities within multiple product suites over different platforms
- Continuous output of surveillance reports, processes and systems for the monitoring of each platform
- Design of specialized surveillance models to perform testing on risks identified as part of the annual Compliance desk review monitoring program
- Giving analysis of market abuse related cases from the Communications Surveillance Team
Must Have Skills/Experience:
- An individual with knowledge of the UK regulatory framework including an understanding of the FCA Conduct of Business, EU Market Abuse Regulation + global Market Abuse framework.
- Trade surveillance, a trading background or a strong numerical degree.
- Able to accept accountability, demonstrate initiative, work with limited direct supervision and support effective cross-unit co-operation, information sharing etc.
Desirable skills and experience :
- Trading or Sales background or strong background in Market Abuse Surveillance
- Mathematical and problem solving skills.
If this sounds like it could be of interest, do not hesitate to reach out and apply today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.