My client is looking for experienced & talented Senior Software Engineer to support development of embedded software across a wide range of state of the art products.
Senior Software Engineer
- Developing and implementing embedded software, peripheral drivers, protocols, human-machine interfaces and associated documentation to support certification
- Requirements analysis and definition, System/Software Architecture/Design, Modelling and Simulation, Systems/Software Integration, Verification and Validation, Safety Critical Development techniques
- Conducting peer reviews and technical guidance of others and production of estimates.
- Liaising on technical issues, defining processes/procedures, performing design reviews and make sound strategic technical decisions within your area of responsibility/expertise
Essential Skills Required
- Significant experience in Software Engineering using C, C++ or Ada
- Experience of Software Architecture Design with UML, using toolsets such as Enterprise Architect, Rhapsody or Integrity Modeller
- Experience of developing and integrating embedded software with bare board systems or Real-Time Operating Systems such as VxWorks or Green Hills Integrity
Desirable Skills Required
- Experienced with software tools such as Simulink, SCADE, MATLAB or Python
- Working knowledge of Git/Subversion or other configuration management tools
- Experience of Linux or Windows application development
- Experience in software verification such as DO178C Standards
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.