Senior Service Desk Analyst - 6 month contract - Surrey - previous Senior or Team Lead experience needed
This is a senior service desk role so previous senior or team lead experience is needed.
Experience of SCCM and Service Desk software, specifically experience of digitalizing and automating Service Desk processes is also required.
This is a customer facing role and the scope of the role includes but is not limited to:
- Delivery of first class customer service, ensuring the customer is satisfied with the resolution
- Providing technical support from 1st to 3rd line level, i.e. from initial handling of the call through to the technical resolution
- Proactive management of calls assigned to team ensuring that the SLA targets are met
- Reporting, e.g. performance, audit and statistical reports
- Timely execution of housekeeping and maintenance procedures
- Trend analysis, troubleshooting and problem management to reduce Incidents
- Technical administration for core regional and UK systems
- Support and installation of hardware including Desktops, Laptops & Printers
- Asset management including procurement, audit and reporting
- Support and installation of operating systems and software including bespoke systems
- Telecoms administration
- Co-ordination with internal, 3rd party suppliers, other external contacts and end users
- Developing relationships with all areas of the business and external contacts
- Creation, maintenance and adherence to policies and procedures
The main supported systems are:
- Windows 7 Operating System
- RSA and Juniper
- Microsoft Office 2010/2013
- LANDesk Service Management suite
- Outlook 2010/2013
- Exchange 2010
- Airwatch Mobile Device Management
- Banking systems including CitiDirect, Barclays.Net, RBSOnline
- Bespoke CRM and POS systems
- Windows 2008 Server
- Cisco CUCM, CCX and Unity
- Supportworks ITSM for call management
The IT Service Desk team are responsible for 1st line support for all incidents and service requests and 2nd -3rd line for all systems and applications supported by the Service Desk.
Support can be provided over the telephone, via remote control, email and IM, as well as desk-side.
On-site support hours are 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, which involves shift rota hours of 7:00am to 3:30pm, 8:00am to 4:30pm and 9:30am to 6:00pm.
An additional rota of Saturday working will be required which will normally amount to 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.