You will be working on the day-to-day configuration, support and maintenance of Salesforce implementation
As the Senior Salesforce Administrator, you will be working as part of a small, friendly, supportive team. You will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption of Salesforce. You will be working on the day-to-day configuration, support and maintenance of Salesforce implementation
How you'll make a difference?
- By configuring Salesforce and its installed applications to meet business needs
- By handling basic administration functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- By completing internal system audits and preparation for upgrades
- By evaluating and working on new development requests
- By providing support and training of our users as usage expands
- By maintaining Salesforce applications, as directed, using agreed tools and procedures
- By investigating and resolving Salesforce issues
What you'll need?
- Previous proven track record of Salesforce administration
- Excellent time management skills and a positive attitude
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Must be a self-motivated individual with the ability to work unsupervised
- Able to document requirements and work with business analysts as required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of installation and configuration of third-party applications within the Salesforce platform
- Ability to asses the impact of new requirements
- Strong understanding of Salesforce, including objects, formula fields, workflows and custom views
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.