Our client, a leading Asset Manager, are looking for a Senior Risk Manager to join their 1LOD team.
- Through strong stakeholder management provide risk management support and insight to the business, helping them to fully understand their risk profile;
- Coordinate first line risk activities, both in terms of core risk programs and ad-hoc project deliverables;
- Drive the Risk & Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) program by providing challenge and guidance to the business as appropriate, leading workshops to define and document the risk profile and control framework within the organisation;
- Identify, assess, manage and report emerging risks. Support group wide scenario planning exercises as required and ensure that these are carried out on a timely basis;
- Embed Enterprise Risk Management frameworks and systems within the business. Drive continuous improvement and excellence;
- Ensure risk data is effectively captured and maintained and appropriate controls, risk appetite measures and key risk indicators (KRIs) are in place;
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.