SENIOR RFP WRITER - ASSET MANAGEMENT - 12 MONTH CONTRACT
Experienced Investment Management Bid Proposal Writer required for initial 12 month contract with a global investment management firm based in the City.
Senior RFP Writer's key responsibilities:
- Respond to prospective and existing client queries in the form of DDQs, RFPs and RFIs, ensuring that they are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Covering global request for proposals, due diligence questionnaires and ad hoc requests from the sales team and other areas of the business.
- Build up your product knowledge across fixed income and equities whilst working closely with product specialists and fund managers to complete questionnaires.
Senior RFP Writer's ideal background and previous experience:
- Demonstrable bid proposal writing experience within Asset Management targeting institutional clients
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products
- Advanced MS Office Excel Skills and previous experience using PMAPS, Qvidian or Loopio would be beneficial
- Numerate, attentive to detail and able to manage volumes of data
- Proactive, hard-working and a self-starter
- Team player with excellent communications skills
If you are available at short notice and are able to commit to an initial 12 month contract, then please apply ASAP via the link below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.