Fabulous opportunity to join asset manager in the RFP team
Our client, a global, well renowned asset manager is looking for an RFP Writer to write proposals/pitches, RFPs and DDQs to market their fixed income, equity and multi-asset products with a push on ESG/sustainable investing.
Responsibilities of RFP Writer:
- Create and develop responses to requests for information to fulfil RFIs and RFPs as well as DDQs
- Develop content to describe the firm's investment philosophy and process across product suite
- Help to manage database of pre-existing answers (PMAPS)
- Build relationships with other teams internally such as compliance, legal and marketing to ensure smooth project management from end to end
Experience required of RFP Writer:
- Minimum 5 years experience working in a RFP role within investment management
- IMC or CFA
- Demonstrable experience marketing across products (fixed income, equity and multi-asset)
- Fast thinking
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.