City-based RFP Opportunity
Our client, a leading European based institutional and wholesale investment house are actively looking for RFP/Bid Proposal specialists with at least one years' experience to join their RFP team producing high quality written Request for Proposals, RFIs and DDQs for global briefs to generate further AUM growth.
Based in offices in the City, this is an excellent opportunity for writers looking for the next step in their career and the potential to mentor junior team members in the future.
Senior RFP Executive's responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Respond to prospective and existing client queries in the form of DDQs, RFPs and RFIs, ensuring that they are completed in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Covering global request for proposals, due diligence questionnaires and ad hoc requests from the sales team and other areas of the business.
- Build up your product knowledge across equities, fixed income, multi-asset, real estate and ESG working closely with product specialists and fund managers for technical information required in the questionnaires.
- Contribution to key projects and networking to build relationships within the wider business.
Senior RFP Executive's key skills, qualifications and experience:
- Excellent writing skills and an ability to translate complicated concepts into comprehensible language for the target audience.
- Previous experience in an institutional or wholesale asset management firm dealing with a wide array of assets, whether it was on a permanent or contract basis.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- IMC qualification preferred but by no means essential.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Strong time management and an ability to adhere to tight deadlines.
Associated Salary & Benefits (flexible dependent upon experience):
£40,000-60,000 P.A. (dependent on experience) + discretionary bonus + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.