Senior Regulatory Change SME - Consumer Credit - 3 month+ contract
Senior Regulatory Change SME
Client: Consumer credit/lending arm of very large retail group
Contract: 3-4 months
Rate: Competitive daily rate paid
You will need:
- Significant FCA regulatory knowledge & experience, ideally with prior experience working with the regulator.
- Proven experience in advising stakeholders in regulatory compliance up to the highest level, including boards of large corporations/financial institutions.
- In-depth SME knowledge of Consumer Credit, Regulatory Frameworks and Conduct Risk, as well as experience in high street consumer lending.
- A track record of being a self-starter, delivering/implementing regulatory change.
You will be responsible for:
- The strategy and deliverance of regulatory change and control frameworks for a very large strategic change programme in a large corporation.
- Proactively advising senior stakeholders.
- Managing a team, including contractors.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.