Edinburgh based Tier - 1 International bank searching for Project Manger on Compliance Transformation programme
The Compliance Transformation Programme will specifically be focused on Financial Crime Risk, and will cover key areas such as Money Laundering, Sanctions and Anti - Bribery and Corruption.
This will be a 6 month initial contract based full-time in Edinburgh. Please only apply if you are willing & able to work full time in Edinburgh 5 days per week.
- Must have proven experience as a Project Manager working recently at Financial Institutions (ideally consistently at Tier-1 Banks). PM's who only have experience in other industries will not be considered for this role.
- Good understanding of key Financial Crime Risks such as Money Laundering, Sanctions & ABC needed.
- Prior Project Management experience working on Financial Crime Transformations, and some of the challenging in implementing change to overcome the key-risks is highly desirable.
- Prince II, PMP training/certification, Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) all desirable.
- Ensures the baselined scope, requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are managed as outlined in Business Transformation Frameworks.
- Maintains project change control, ensuring any changes to baseline are managed through change request and all impacts are considered.
- Plans and manages the implementation of the change, to ensure benefits are realised and that the transition from current state to target state is smooth.
- Effective delivery constraint contingency planning.
- Obtaining stakeholder sponsorship, buy-in & sign-off and both collaborating & influencing key stakeholders where necessary.
If you are interested to find out more, and you feel that you meet the above criteria please don't hesitate to click apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.