Linux Administrator - Global Investment Bank - Competitive Salary
A global investment bank are looking to hire a Unix/Linux administrator to provide 1st to 3rd line support to their Ecommerce business.
- High severity incident management
- Audit, risk and control engagement
- Business continuity management
- SolarFlare experience
- PTP configuration and administration experience
- Put forward ideas to improve automation and/or efficiency, and own through to implementation
- Banking experience
- Very strong knowledge of Redhat Linux
- Low latency or trading system experience
- Configuration management using modern infrastructure
- Operating system build and design experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.