Leading International Brokerage looking to bring in a Senior level Payroll specialist on a temp to perm basis.
Leading International Financial services company are looking to bring in a Senior level Payroll specialist to join the team.
Overall responsibility for the preparation and input of UK and international payrolls, ensuring compliance with local regulatory/tax authorities and internal controls. Manage the delivery of other functions of the payroll team including payroll accounting, benefits administration, reporting and year end processes.
- Responsible for timely and accurate delivery by the payroll team of global payrolls to include UK, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, Norway, Germany, Ireland and Gibraltar. This includes delivery of year end activities to include P60 and P11d for UK payroll.
- Oversee Global Payroll Advisor in full preparation and reconciliation of payroll reconciliation spreadsheets, input and full payroll reports for UK payrolls.
- Full checking of UK payrolls for authorisation and submission.
- Administration, preparation and delivery of payrolls for USA, Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, Norway, Germany, Ireland and Gibraltar.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with local regulatory/tax authorities and internal controls.
- Management and delivery of payroll accounting including reporting and year end processes.
- Ongoing review of processes and procedures used by the payroll team to ensure consistent and efficient delivery of global payrolls.
- Responsible for updating payroll handbooks and payroll-related policies.
- Manage the Global Payroll Advisor and ensure all payroll procedures are followed.
- Oversee Global Payroll Advisor in regular preparation of relevant management reports.
- Management of relationships with exterior providers.
- Management of payroll input into UK and international benefit schemes, including Scottish Widows pension and 401k uploads.
- Work with HR Manager, Compensation and Benefits to communicate directly with Finance to reconcile data-sharing.
- Other ad hoc projects.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.