A global top FinTech are looking for an experienced Developer who has held a Senior position in a commercial development environment, with excellent communication skills.
- Developing SPA applications
- Develop and maintain application code in support of new product development, feature enhancement and issue resolution
- Provide the hands-on programming skills necessary to meet development goals and deadlines
- Ensure adherence to coding standards in own code and junior team members and act as a mentor to ensure quality
- Build knowledge of current and emerging technologies relevant to Agribusiness Intelligence platform technology stack
- Take responsibility for the technical delivery and programming quality of Agribusiness Intelligence websites
Key Technical Skills:
- Extensive "Test first" TDD experience
- Demonstrable experience of developing commercial customer-facing web applications with an emphasis on data, security and usability
- Build and Unit testing
- Integration tests
- Smoke tests
- Acceptance tests)
- C# and other .NET technologies (.NET Core)
- Knowledge and experience of Node.js is also an advantage
- AWS IaaS experience is essential
- Working with:
o Knowledge and experience of TeamCity is also an advantage
- NoSQL technologies is essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.