Reputable financial services firm based in the City hiring for a Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive opportunity at a traditional and well regarded UK asset manager based in the City. An opportunity to support the Marketing Manager in initiating and driving marketing campaigns. Leadership role with line management of a Marketing Assistant.
Responsibilities of Senior Marketing Executive
- Support the Marketing Manager in developing and executing engaging and innovative marketing campaigns
- Responsible for executing and reporting the ROI on marketing campaigns
- Ensure marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget
- Work with creative team to produce engaging, interesting content for marketing materials to support the campaigns
- Work with sales and business development teams to help drive high quality leads
- Responsible for the management of a Marketing Assistant
Experience required of Senior Marketing Executive:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, ideally 2:1 or higher
- Strong background in marketing in financial or professional services
- Proven experience of managing marketing campaigns
- Strong project management skills
- Experience of working with CRM systems
Skills required of Senior Marketing Executive:
- Proactive, results-driven individual
- Ability to think strategically
- Management and leadership capabilities - must have an interest in motivating and developing team
- Knowledge of google analytics, Adwords, and social media platforms
- Ability to multi-task
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.