Market Leading Insurance Firm Hiring a Senior Marketing Executive
My client, a leading Insurance firm are actively seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to join their successful team. City based, the role will allow the succssful candidate the chance to take full creative ownership for the marketing strategy and implementation and is therefore an excellent opportunity.
Senior Marketing Executive's Key Responsibilities:
- Implementation of international marketing approach
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Management of full marketing mix including production of collateral, events, media relations, advertising, campaign management, production of marketing presentations and reports
- Maintenance of company website and social media
- Monitor and report on all marketing activity
- Brand management - ensure all marketing adheres to this brand
- Liaising with and management of third party agencies
- Management of marketing budgets
Background of Senior Marketing Executive:
- Marketing experience from within insurance (preferable), financial, or professional services based organisations
- Exposure to both B2B and B2C enviroments
- A good understanding of digital marketing
- Comfortable writing content for a variety of mediums
- Experience managing budgets
- Experience with CMS and web analytics platforms
- Strong Microsoft office and email marketing skills
To be considered for this excellent opportunity APPLY NOW!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.