The well renowned software provider is looking for an indirect tax technology specialist to join their implementation team.
The well renowned software provider is looking for an indirect tax technology specialist to join their implementation team. The successful candidate will manage the implementation of bespoke indirect tax software for a broad portfolio of clients. The ideal candidate will therefore require knowledge of indirect tax determination and experience of working on tax determination engines and / with understandings of ERP requirements.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Manage professional services engagements to implement and integrate software, through the phases of project planning, solution design, build, test and rollout. Provide post go-live support as necessary.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers. Liaise internally with product, content and sales teams as required as well as external implementation partners.
- Ensure operational requirements, standards and best practices are factored into plans. Contribute to ongoing refinement and development of operational requirements and standards.
- Manage a small team of professional services consultants, allocating resources, prioritising tasks, delegating, and managing performance appraisal/development.
- Assess implementation processes for improvements and efficiencies across the project management phases, drawing from personal experience, market trends and emerging technologies to deliver an enhanced customer experience
- Maintain and develop strong interpersonal and outward leadership skills including the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization (Sales, PreSales, Product Management, Development and Customer Support)
- Creating and building relationships with external partners (Global System Integrators, BIG 4) and various levels of customers (Executive, IT, Tax, Supply Chain, etc.)
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in enterprise software implementations, project life cycles and software implementation methodologies. They will need knowledge of specific countries' international tax (VAT) requirements and regulations. They will have gained project management and team lead working for consulting or professional services organizations ie. Systems Integrators, "Big-4".
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.