Senior Management Accountant - FTSE 250 - £36,000 + Study
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a strong management accountant seeking a role with progression within a FTSE 250 client, paying up to £36,000 plus Study Support and Bonus. The role is based in the City, within walking distance from St Pauls or Chancery Lane Station.
The role would suit candidates with a steady career history, alongside hands on experience preparing management accounts.
- Prepare full set of management accounts, in accordance with IFRS
- Calculate complex monthly commissions and bonuses against documented incentive schemes
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting under the guidance of other finance professionals including the Lead Accountant
- Prepare weekly sales reports identifying risks and opportunities
- Providing clear and concise commentary to senior management in a timely manner
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations ensuring balances are backed up and relevant
- Prepare monthly commentary on results against budget, forecast and prior year
- Work with the business to ensure revenue and costs are well controlled
- Maintain financial controls for the Division
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Part qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Hands on experience within a management accountant role
- Strong communication skills in writing and in person, being able to business partner across the business
- Dynamic, energetic personality with a driven and ambitious attitude
- Ideally strong excel skills (I.e pivot tables, VlookUps, formulas)
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.