Would you like to be part of a strategically important area of the business reporting the operational performance of a wide and diverse business portfolio?
Senior Management Accountant
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager you will be responsible for the co-ordination and planning of monthly reporting, annual reforecasting and 5-year integrated business plan (IBP)
Your main responsibilities as a Senior Management Accountant - Functions will involve:
- Co-ordinating, reviewing and challenging the cost base elements of the in-year forecast and integrated business plan (IBP) for the COO covering manufacturing, sites and facilities, information management and technology, engineering and other support functions
- Leading on monthly management reporting
- Preparing reports and commentaries for issue to the COO Finance Director, functional directors and COO board
- Ensuring all additional half year and year end reporting requirements are met
- Leading monthly balance sheet reviews, and drive resolution of issues in a timely manner
- Ensuring appropriate financial controls and governance are in place, including support to any audit activity
- Continually challenge ways of working and look for opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Managing and motivating the team, including performance reviews and personal development
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or relevant equivalent
- Proficient in using Microsoft products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Reporting, forecasting and budgeting knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- People management skills
- Cost base experience
- Experience of presenting to all levels in the organisation
- Experience of a range of finance roles
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.