Senior Management Accountant - £50,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a dynamic Senior Management Accountant looking to join a young and vibrant team based within walking distance from Oxford Street Station, paying up to £50,000.
A market leading business within the UK, with further plans to expand in to Europe, this is an interesting time to join a growing business.
- Manage a portfolio of the Group's properties and act as the finance contact for those buildings
- Conduct meetings with the Building Managers and discuss budgets, review financial performance, and forecast future events
- Complete month end accurately within the required timetable, including full P&L and balance sheets for the buildings in your portfolio
- Understand and provide variance analysis and commentary against historical performance and budget
- Reviewing the month end management packs for a group of buildings and board reporting for the joint venture
- Post accrual and prepayment journals for each building
- Maintain and reconcile balance sheet items including the fixed asset register
- Maintain and distribute the management information pack to the Building Managers
- Business partnering with relevant heads of departments to provide historical cost analysis
- Review existing processes and procedures and identify opportunities for improvements, and implement them
- Provide ad hoc assistance to the Finance Manager, Financial Controller and Director of Finance as required.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent. Candidates must be qualified.
- Consistent and stable track record of success
- Confident, articulate and commercially savvy
- Outgoing personality with strong stakeholder management skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.