I'm working with a leading Finance Broker. They are currently working for Senior Java developers to work on their Pricing and Risk software. They have a high technical bar and are looking for excep
Senior Java Developer (Pricing, Risk)
I'm working with a leading Finance Broker. They are currently working for Senior Java developers to work on their Pricing and Risk software. They have a high technical bar and are looking for exceptional Java programmers.
You will be working on/with
- Design and develop pricing and risk components to support the firm's market-making business, working
- across multiple asset classes ranging across Equities, FX, Commodities and other derivatives;
- Partner with other key groups: financial engineering and quantitative teams, business operations, product
- development and the other IT teams; to ensure products are implemented efficiently and meet the demands
- both internally (dealing) and externally (clients) and addressing any issues that arise;
- Work with the Front Office users and Business Operations to address any issues;
- Understand the nature of the trading floor business and the need to respond quickly and efficiently to issues
- that can or has caused business outage;
Skills & experience
- Exceptional Core Java
- Some understanding of Financial Services / mathematics
- Experience building large-scale systems
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.