Senior IT Security architect, IT Security architect, Security architect
The Senior IT Security Architect supports the head of Security Architecture to implement the Security Architecture Strategy and Framework across the business.
The Senior IT Security Architect will collaborate with Enterprise Architecture / Technology to provide and recommend effective solutions meeting requirements of the business through effective control of security risks and countering the threat landscape.
- Support the implementation of the Security Architecture Framework
- Work closely with Enterprise Architecture in the effective delivery of design authorities
- Provide direction and advice on projects related to security portfolio to strengthen the overall cybersecurity posture
- Manage the implementation of industry standards and their integration into Security Architecture Provide strong knowledge of building security into business expectations for the utilization and hosting of critical financial market infrastructures
- Work with other Security Architects to build security into infrastructure and architecture designs and guide the implementation with the operations team
- Assess SaaS and IaaS cloud services and virtualization technologies and provide direction and input for the maturation of the Cloud Security Framework where necessary
- Keep informed of new and updated industry frameworks and regulations: GDPR, ISO 27001/2, SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls, NIST CSF, SP 800-53, PFMI, CPMI ISOCO and FFIEC
- Engage with senior stakeholders across the organisation to develop relationships and the brand of Security Architecture
- Develop a strong interlock with the other security functions to support transition of projects in to operation with effective governance
- Ensure appropriate quality of security architecture artefacts, engagement and managing escalations should they arise
- Maintain engagement with Security operations for the management of vulnerabilities, risks and remediation methods
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.