Brand New Investment Writing role for an Institutional Investment Manager
My client, a well established international investment manager based in the City, are actively looking to speak to investment writers or product specialists regarding a thought-leadership, marketing content and fund reporting investment writing role. You will be responsible for producing bespoke and tailored communications, client reports and white papers for Institutional audiences in the UK and EMEA.
Investment Writer's key responsibilities:
- Monthly, quarterly and annual client reports across all asset classes
- Product-focused articles will have a strong presence in the day to day writing, exploring topics on specific investment views, producing educational content on varied industry topics and interviewing product specialists and portfolio managers
- Creating engaging and thought-provoking content, relevant to the target institutional audience
- Managing relationships across the business with Sales, Product, Compliance and Investment teams
- Supporting the wider marketing and communications team with marketing content on an ad hoc basis
Investment Writer's background and previous experience:
- Extensive experience in-house in a buy-side institutional investment writing, research, or product specialist role
- Strong knowledge of one or more asset classes including Fixed Income, Absolute Return, Equities and Multi-Assets is essential.
- Experience with Bloomberg, Lipper and Excel would be advantageous
- Natural and skilled writer with fluent English
- Entrepreneurial by nature, able to think smart and contribute creatively to new ideas
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Attentive to detail
Associated Salary & Benefits (flexible dependent upon experience):
Competitive + benefits package + discretionary bonus.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.