Senior Investment Application Support Analyst - FS - London
A financial services organisation are looking for a senior application support analyst to maintain and support their investment platform solutions and broader business.
Experience supporting and maintaining:
- Portfolio and Order Management Systems e.g. Blackrock Aladdin, Charles River, Bloomberg AIM
- Execution Management Systems e.g. Bloomberg, FXall, FX Connect
- Data Management / Data warehouses e.g. DST Anova, CADIS
- Financial Market Data Systems e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters
- FIX Networks, BT Radianz, NYSE Marketplace
Advanced technical knowledge, understanding and ability to troubleshoot user-facing aspects of:
- Windows desktop and Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Networking and IT Security
- Clearly and effectively communicate with Investment business users and Investment application vendors in relation to the status and progress of incidents and problems that impact the successful execution of daily operations.
- Diagnose, investigate and manage Investment application and integration incidents within agreed SLAs
- Identify and log problems associated with Investment applications; their integration with other applications; their dependent infrastructure; and enterprise technology services which are considered critical to the successful daily operations of the investment business
- Co-ordinate implementation of Investment application vendor bug fixes
- Undertake continuous improvement system activity (configuration and workflow) within core Investment Applications such as Aladdin
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.